dr edwardgofreedIn 1957 Indian Head Highway was a two-lane road that was a significant travel route for southern Prince George’s County. So when Dr. Edward Gofreed built his animal hospital he named it Indian Head Animal Hospital. Originally, the hospital was quite small and had one exam room, one office, one animal ward and a waiting area. The hospital was expanded and redesigned to include three exam rooms, three kennel wards with twenty cages each, an isolation ward, an radiology room, kitchen, grooming room, lab room, computer room and a surgery suite with two surgical tables.

Dr. Edward Gofreed was a wonderful veterinarian. He loved animals and loved veterinary medicine and his clients knew that he loved them too. You will find the same caring attitude from the veterinarians and staff of the Indian Head Animal Hospital today.

ihah banner
Home | About Us | Meet the DoctorsMeet the Staff | Services | Tour the Hospital  | Our Location
 Contact Us | Electronic Pet RecordsOn line Store | Admissions | Health Articles  | Adoptions
 Pet Links | Donations | Employment | Emergencies | Sitemap